Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another Great Month in the SAB


Well, February is coming swiftly to a close. Darn these months with only 28 days. We managed to write seven new songs between us this month. I noticed that all but one of them were posted before Valentine's Day. I'm sure that means something, but I don't know what it is.

We've written and posted 18 songs since Christmas! I don't know about you, but I'm really enjoying the songs and also the sharing of information asnd inspriration that goes on around here. On a personal note, I played one of the songs I wrote for this work out in public for the first time last week. Jesus and John Lennon made its public debut on February 16th.

On to March! Let me know what your goals are ASAP. I'm going with one this month. My focus got a little shifted the last part of this month as I played out live for the first time. My focus will likely stay on playing live for the next two or three months, but I'll grind one out this month!

Thanks for making it fun!
John

1 comment:

sg said...

One song for me as well.
I'll be playing live this month,
doing pre-production for a new album with my band, and continuing to lead worship at my church every other Sunday.

My brain my very well explode, but I AM going to write a new song, damn it! I have one that was a scrap from last week that I started when the kids were hanging out in the studio bouncing around. It might actually turn into a song I like.

:)

Here's to inspriation.
--raises glass--