Monday, December 25, 2006

Eric Shouse


Monrovia, California

LINKS
  • links to follow

BIO
I grew up in the Baptist church and have a soft spot for old time gospel music. I've been singing to crowds since I was 7 years old (Ugh... I must have been annoying to my older brother!). I played accordian for a little while when I was 11 (even more annoying) and then put it away. I started l playing bass at 16 and then started a rock band with some friends in college when I was 18. Still play in that band today.

I graduated from college with a music degree. Learned to play piano and a bit of guitar too. And I am excited to write more songs and get feedback with Songwriting Apples.

RECORDING
I record with a Digi 001 to Protools LE v6.4 on my P3 850 desktop that I built about 6 years ago. I use an Oktava MK-219, an Oktava MK-319 and a Shure 57 microphone.

INSTRUMENTS
Carvin C750T guitar, Roland RS-5 keyboard, Fender '62 reissue Precision Bass, & MusicMan Stingray bass.

member since - [01.28.07]

No comments: