Saturday, August 25, 2007

Testing Your Songs Live



Well, here's goes nothin'.
I'll be playing a song I wrote this week, live, Sunday night.
Yep. Then I can just see how it flies.
As long as I can remember the chord changes...

I'll be doing three song I've placed here on the SA:

I Can't Get Over It
The Skeleton of the Rocketship
I've Got News For You

(and maybe Don't Give Up as well)

Sunday Night, Bean Town, Sierra Madre, CA

I'm on at 7pm. I hear you can get some killer rates into L.A.X. this time of year.
:)

2 comments:

John Natiw said...

Way to go Steve! Let us know how it works out. Hope you remember your chord changes (I always have trouble remembering the lyrics, myself). It's always fun playing a new one out for the first time. Sort of like bringing a baby home, only not near as much work.
Break a leg,
J

John Natiw said...

Tonight's the big night bro! Keep us posted and have fun!
John