Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Welcome New Contributor, Nico Sanchez!


"My name is Nico Sanchez, I'm an individual singer/songwriter type that likes to fuse the traditional and folkloric sounds of my native Colombia with the modern movements of rock and alternative music (though, lately, I'm on a more classic rock kick). I write my music in both English and Spanish, just depending on the mood or theme of the song. My main instruments are the piano and the guitar, but with my personal means of music production (my home studio and home "label" Tinto Records http://www.tintorecords.com), I enjoy stretching what I can do and sharing my music. With my lovely wife, who is a ridiculous violinist with great singer-songwriter vibes, we want to self-publish our own "EP" album this year (we'll see how that goes)."

Here's Nico's first contribution to Songwriting Apples, his song "Year".
Read the details and hear the song.

2 comments:

sg said...

Nico,

Welcome to the Apple Tree.

:)

Sit back, relax, stay awhile.

Peace,

Steve

Nico said...

I definitely will! This site is an AWESOME place with great ideas, I'll be visiting (and trying to contribute) often!

Cheers!
-Nico