Tuesday, September 4, 2007

SongwritingApples.com!

Well, we finally did it. We went out and got us a domain name. Steve and I have been brainstorming about how to make this site a bit more useful, accessible, interesting and even fun. One of the first things that crossed our mind was registering out own domain name. Thus, www.SongwritingApples.com is born. Bookmark it and come back soon! We also registered another domain name, www.AppleOrchardSongs.com for the future. We aren't exactly sure what we may do with this one, but we've kicked around a couple ideas. We'll be sure to keep you posted! If you have any questions about Songwriting Apples check out the FIRST POST, which contains lots of useful info about the site as well as instructions on getting involved.

In line with the above improvements, we've also created a new e-mail address account with google. You can now reach us at: songwritingapples@gmail.com.

That's it for now. We're still working hard on more improvements for the site. Oh, and we're trying to write some killer tunes too!
John

4 comments:

docgoose said...

Hi guys

Gene Gorski here.

I wrote to John last weekand he said I can play with you guys.

I am about 50, a family doctor in NE Pennsylvania and have been writing for about 6 years. I have a small studio in my house, I put out 2 albums in the past few years that I sold for charity and was able to raise enough money to buy prosthetic arms and legs for some kids in ecuador and also flew one up for surgery in FLA.

That way I could record my stuff that was questionable at best and sell it and not feel like a prostitute.

I write in streaks. sometimes nothing for months and then I channel them from somewhere in space and write them in about an hour. The longer it takes me to write it the worse it is. The best thing I can do is just stay ouit of the way of the process and let it happen.

Thank you for inviting me and I look forward to being in the orchard..

Gene Gorski

Docgoose

John Natiw said...

Hey Gene,
Nice comment. I'll be sending out that welcome e-mail I promised you soon. At the moment, my computer is being "de-bugged" and I'm having to fight off my daughters for keyboard time on the family box. Looking forward to working with you!
John

sg said...

Welcome Doc!

(Forgive me this...)

What's up, Doc?!

Good to have you here and looking forward to your contributions.

I have a challenge comin'...

Peace,

Steve

docgoose said...

Thanks for the invite, I look forward to bouncing stuff around with everyone

docgoose