Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Think I've Written 11/14 Songs Now...I'm Losing Count


It gets harder when you have multiple scraps of paper with lyrics and chords, and even sorting everything into a folder doesn't help.

Here's a link to my page. the link

Here's what my page looks like (without the active links)

The Songs So Far
#0: (prefawm track by two days) You and Me Could Get Together
mp3 video
#1: Eddie Vedder Told Me There'd Be Days Like This mp3
#2: Sunday's Work Has Just Been Done (Delmar Beneath The Water)
mp3 video
#3: Green Beans For Breakfast mp3
#4: I Always Want To Be In Control (but it never works out like that) mp3
#5: Myspace, I Don't Hate You But I've Had Better mp3
#6: Jump on the Couch mp3
#7: Casiocore Song: You Won't Find Us In The Way mp3
#8: coming soon: I Used To Like You But Now I Think You're Ugly mp3
#9: Dog Dog Dog Dog mp3
#10.5a: Danny Elfman Be My Guide COLLABORATION* link mp3
#10.5b: Cheese Pizza collaboration* with Scott Lake
#11: coming soon: rock collaboration* with My Name Is Milk
#12: coming soon: Irish Blessing Song
#13: Thankful mp3
#14: I Love You Very Much mp3

#14.4: collab with Nico?

*I may be counting these collaborations as whole songs for myself because of the amount of effort put in, but in a sense of fairness, I will also complete 14 "regular" songs if at all possible.

bonus tracks? perhaps if I reach my goal earlier than planned.

These Are Links
songwriting blog songwritingapples.com
soft rock band myspace.com/frictionbailey
solo myspace myspace.com/stevenwesleyguiles
rock band myspace.com/pushstartwagon

my youtube "songumentaries" (FAWMumentaries?):
how to #1 I Can't Get Over It
how to #2 You and Me Could Get Together
Song #2 Sunday's Work Has Just Been Done

2 comments:

Nico said...

AWESOME... you're ahead of me but I'll catch up ;-)

Yeah, the collab on "Unglued People" would be pretty cool if there's time... otherwise there's always March.

Good luck with the last 12 days!

sg said...

As soon as I hit 14 I'm going to try and finish some of my collabs.

:) If not, we could do that in March.

Peace,

Steve