Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dylan Goes Electric





Well, it's nothing so radical, but for the last three months I've been playing acoustic only shows. This week I will be plugging in and hauling along a drummer as well.

I'm actually pretty excited about it. I get to use my newest amp for the first time in a live setting.

I'll report back or post a link of the show when I'm done. Here's a tentative set list for the evening:

Paul
We Could Write Our Own Songs
Things (Brothers, Sisters)
Such Great Heights
Here's To Things I Haven't Done
I Can't Get Over It
Can You Hear Me?
Don't Give Up
Silent Night
Auld Lang Syne

3 comments:

John Natiw said...

Good stuff Steve-O. Keep us posted. Break a leg and all that...
J

sg said...

Broken. :)

John Natiw said...

Awesome, man. Can't wait to read the review!

We go tonight. Woop!
J