Monday, September 1, 2008

Tom Is So Focused On The Prize


image by Scott



Tom St. Louis has haunted these halls in the past. He's a songwriter. He has a VERY CONCRETE GOAL: To "Get My Song In A Movie".

I was reading through a few of Tom's blog posts and I realized that most of them ended on this note: Would this song work in a movie? Tom would then proceed to explain what kind of movie and/or scene in a movie that his song would work. I can't help but think that if he continues on like this it will happen.

Tom, I'm pulling for ya'.

Anyone else out there set some specific goals? I'm sure goal-setting is one of those characteristics of Highly Effective People.

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Ya gotta love someone who has a dream and goes for it! he cannot fail with that attitude and perseverance.

Good luck to you too, Tom.

jannie